Forty Nine Post Office Lane enjoys an enviable doorstep location to the Snowy region and to some of the Valley’s finest food, wine and dining experiences.
- Award winning Wild Brumby Schnapps Distillery offers schnapps and gin tasting to compliment their Austrian inspired food and art. Open for breakfast and lunch daily.
- Crackenback Farm Restaurant is a relaxed dining experience showcasing french farmhouse cuisine for lunch and dinner. Crackenback Farm also offers guests at Forty Nine Post Office Lane delicious “one-pot” dinners prepared and delivered to your door for a stress free in-house dining experience. Open for lunch and dinner daily during winter months.
- Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa offers a casual lunch dining menu and bar at the Alpine Larder and restaurant dining at Cuisine Restaurant & Bar.
- Thredbo Resort offers more than 30 places to relax, sip and dine, ranging from à la carte, càfe style, casual bistro, tapas and BBQ.
- Jindabyne offers a wide range of food & beverage venues catering for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Snowy Mountains Truffles is a local providore and supplier to Sydney’s finest restaurants offering visitors to the region an opportunity to purchase fresh truffles direct from the farm.
- The Tickled Trout Cafe, located at Eucumbene Trout Farm is en route for those travelling from Sydney to the Snowy Mountains offering farm door sales of their award winning smoked trout, fresh trout and pate.The cafe is famous for its Alpaca burgers and pies.