A range of Summer, Winter and year round events and activities are hosted in the Thredbo Valley, Jindabyne and Mount Kosciuszko region.
- Skiing – Visit Australia’s highest lifted ski resort, Thredbo, or catch the Ski Tube to Perisher, Charlotte Pass, Selwyn (via the Ski Tube located 5 minutes)
- Thredbo Leisure Centre offers an indoor heated pool and indoor activities such as trampolining, wall climbing and squash.
- Lake Crackenback Resort & Spa offers a 9 hole par 3 golf course, Spa & Wellness centre, Segway tours and walking trails.
- Shop at Jindabyne’s Nuggets Crossing Shopping Centre or Thredbo Village
- Snowy Movies, Jindabyne Cinemas
- Thredbo Winter Events 2018
- Perisher Peak Music Festival 8-11 June 2018
- Interschools Snowsports (NSW/ACT/QLD) 10 Jul – 9 Sept
- Snowy Mountains Events Calendar
- Honda Snowy Ride 2-4 November 2018
- L’Étape Australia by Le Tour De France 30 Nov – 1 Dec 2018
- Thredbo Blues Festival 18-20 January 2019
- Mountain Bike – Thredbo Mountain Bike park is one of Australia’s premier mountain biking destinations with free riding and cross country tracks to explore.
- Kosciusko Walking and Hiking – experience a range of walks designed for all abilities in and around Kosciuszko National Park.
- Sailing on Lake Jindabyne
- Fly and trout Fishing
- Segway Tours
- Canoeing and Paddle Boarding
- Crackenback – 1st Saturday of the month at Wildbrumby Distillery (10am – 2pm)
- Jindabyne – 3rd Saturday of the month at Visitors Centre (Mitre 10) (9am – 1pm)
- Cooma – Rotary Club, 3rd Sunday of the month at Centenial Park (8.30am – 1.30pm)
- Bredbo – CWA Markets, 4th Sunday of the Month, Cosgrove Street (9am – 3pm)
- Nimmitabel CWA Markets, 2nd Saturday of the Month, Bombala Street (9am – 1pm)